Sunday, August 5, 2007

Artistic Emotion

Ok, so the last couple nights a creative streak hit me and i couldn't help but write...Maybe it was of emotional influence or just a pent up creative expression. I do not write much, and the creativity i usually express is through my architecture and humor. Yet i started writing and writing...and as i told some people...I wrote a poem nonetheless. It is pretty long, and it is in a random form, rather...less rythmic and more prose i guess. It is in a conversational form, hoping to connect more personally to people. It is pretty emotional and really much of a love poem...I don't know if anyone is interested but as courtney said this phenomenon is something that requires a blog since it is so rare. If you might be intersted in seeing the poem let me know...its pretty long so emailing would be better than putting it on here....so hit me up you all know how to get ahold of me haha.

5 comments:

Kayla said...

I wanna read it for sure! Email it to me stat!

Courtney Day said...

ohhh just post itttt :)

David Flick said...

Haha i really can't it is literally 3 pages on word lol

Courtney Day said...

copy and paste is an amazing thing...?

jaycballa said...

seriously you should post it dawg...just do it